- Manufacturing: Made to Order in Mancos, Colorado
- Shape: Classic Hull
- Tube Diameter: 11.7-inch
- Fit: Relaxed (See sizing and specifications)
- Valve: Temper assist valve for inflation and deflation
- Attachments: 4 bow grab loops, 2 stern grab loops, and 2 strap plates
- Seating: Classic Seat Bottom and Inflatable Seat Back
- Build Configurations: Open, Self Bailer, Cruiser Deck (Redesigned for 2019), Whitewater Deck, or Removable WW Deck
- Cargo Fly: Optional (roll-top internal dry bags sold separately)
- Materials: Proprietary 210-denier high count nylon hull and 840-denier ballistic nylon floor (Made in USA). Sorry, no custom multi-color or Vectran options.
- Hull: Proprietary 210-denier high count nylon, single side laminated with pigmented polyurethane film (Made in USA.)
- Floor: Proprietary 840-denier ballistics nylon, laminated on both sides with polyurethane film (Made in USA).
- Seat: 200-denier oxford nylon, with single side polyurethane laminate (Made in USA).
- Accessories: All grab loops and similar attachments are manufactured in house in Mancos, Colorado out of scrap floor materials and USA made webbing. Small parts and fasteners are Made in USA, when available, and sourced from industry leaders like Duraflex, YKK, and ITW-Nexus.
Open: The Open configuration is our simplest, lightest, and most economical build configuration. It’s perfect for anything where you don’t need the extra protection and performance of a spray deck or self bailer.
Cruiser Deck: The new Cruiser Deck is ideal for paddling easy waters in temperate and cool climates. The Cruiser Deck functions as a splash guard and will keep you drier and warmer than an open boat in splashy water, wind, and rain, but is not as dry as the whitewater decks. The deck features a Velcro closure along the left side which easily comes apart in the event of a wet-exit. When not in use, the deck rolls away to the right and is secured with a low-profile slot and toggle system but is not removeable.
Whitewater Deck: The most popular option, the standard Whitewater Deck is our driest and warmest configuration for the Classic. It is ideal for all water types in cool climates and the highest performance option for whitewater. The Whitewater Deck features a large kayak style cockpit, one-piece pex coaming, and an ultralight secure fitting spray skirt.
Removable WW Deck: The Removable WW Deck features the same cockpit as the standard Whitewater Deck, but with a perimeter zipper for converting to an open boat for more relaxing days. The Removable WW Deck maximizes versatility for the broadest range of paddling conditions. It is drier than the Cruiser Deck, but not as dry as the standard Whitewater Deck in waves, splashes, and whitewater.
Self Bailer: The Self Bailer configuration is ideal for warmer climates, frequent entry and exit, and anyone that prefers a self-bailing style setup. Our self bailing design features a lightweight 3/4 length 7-inch thick seat in the rear that is protected by a sleeve and a heavy-duty baffled foot brace in the front that keeps your feet up and out of the water.
Cargo Fly Zipper: The Cargo Fly is the ultimate packraft gear storage solution, which features an airtight zipper installed in the stern of the boat to allow you to load your gear inside the tubes. The system provides drier and more secure gear storage and improved paddling performance due to a lower center of gravity. The Cargo Fly is perfect for expeditions, whitewater performance, and keeping your gear dry in any conditions. Roll top internal dry bags are an optional upgrade on all Classic models with a Cargo Fly. The dry bags clip in place along each side of the tubes with a side release buckle and allow for better organization and weight balance than placing the contents of your pack loose inside the Cargo Fly. They also act as additional balanced air chambers to make it easier to get to shore in the event of a puncture.